"Your eyes are an ocean flooding over the levees,
The storms keep coming before you are ready
Oh, and they're taking the whole place down to the seed
'Til all that you have is all that you need."
~Christa Wells
Today is the 14th. It marks the fourth month anniversary of my Dad's death.
Not even three days ago, my precious Michele went to be with Jesus.
And last night, God chose to take this wee blessing.
Thank you for being so kind and encouraging when I shared with you our good news. I covet your continued prayers as the losses (I know they're really not, but that's how it feels) are piling up around me. Truly, the storms keep coming, and I don't feel ready.
But, God's grace is sufficient in the midst of it all. Please pray most of all that I'll be a joyful Mama, that my children won't look at me only to see grief and tears and heaviness of heart and soul. Pray that I'll have a song in my heart and praises on my lips, and that I'll teach them well about God's goodness in the midst of hard providences.
It's in these hard times that I'm especially thankful to have little ones around singing "Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus" and "Whate'er My God Ordains is Right."
Whate’er my God ordains is right:
His holy will abideth;
I will be still whate’er He doth;
And follow where He guideth;
He is my God; though dark my road,
He holds me that I shall not fall:
Wherefore to Him I leave it all.
It's in these hard times that I'm especially thankful to have little ones around singing "Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus" and "Whate'er My God Ordains is Right."
Whate’er my God ordains is right:
His holy will abideth;
I will be still whate’er He doth;
And follow where He guideth;
He is my God; though dark my road,
He holds me that I shall not fall:
Wherefore to Him I leave it all.
Thank you in advance for your prayers.
With love,

You will be in my prayers- every one.
ReplyDeleteOh no, I am so sorry. My heart just breaks for you. I will be praying.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. My heart is just breaking with you. Know that I am praying for you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry Trisha. I'm praying too.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is heavy for you, Trisha. :-( And my prayers are with you, friend, through this tough season.
ReplyDeleteI'm So sorry to hear this, Trisha. Praying for you through this tempest. The Lord is there and in Him you will find peace and joy. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteTrisha...praying for the Lord's comforting arms to surround you!!!
ReplyDelete"He does all things well."
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to read this Trisha, but reading of your trust in the Lord's good providence is heartening. God bless you all ♥
Trisha,
ReplyDeleteOh, sweet sweet friend...
I am sorry...I know you heart was already madly in love with this wee one and I can only imagine how much your heart hurts now...
sigh...
Prayers going up for you...
That you will feel His comforting arms...
Much love!
Praying for you sweet friend. The grace of God in your life never ceases to amaze me. Sending you all my love...
ReplyDeleteI cannot stop thinking <> for you.
ReplyDeletelove you.
Trisha... I am so sorry. Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteWe love you Trisha. Your children don't want you to be sad, and neither does your Father. I pray for comfort and loving arms.
ReplyDeleteOh Trisha, my heart aches with yours over your loss. I pray you are feeling well and able to rest in our Heavenly Fathers arms as HE comforts and sustains you.
ReplyDeleteYou are so loved~
hugs ~Cinnamon
Trisha,
ReplyDeletePraying that God's comfort surrounds you...encircles you.
Such loss, I am sorry, so sorry.
Oh, dear friend I am so so sorry. I too know the pain and loss of miscarriage. Lean on others around you. You dont have to always be the strong one. Take care and know I'm thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteMel
I wish I were there to hug you and cry with you during your time of grief. I am truly sorry my dear friend. I will be praying for you and for your whole family-it is a loss for all of you.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is breaking for your heart. I am praying that God would give you the strength to get though these times of storms in your life right now. That His grace and mercy would carry you through all of this heartache you are having to deal with and you would feel His love and He would renew your spirit.
Know that you are loved and are being covered in prayer. I am truly truly sorry my dear friend.
Love you-
Jill Jer. 29:11
Trisha, I am so sorry. I wish I could give you a hug, but you and your family are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteYou've been on my heart and in my prayers all day, precious friend. And I join the chorus of your friends here on this blog and tell you that I will continue to pray for you. I love you.
ReplyDeleteOh Trisha I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My heart just breaks for you. I will be praying for you all. Wish I could give you a big hug...
ReplyDeleteDear Daughter, you know my thoughts and prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss. I know you
were so excited about being pregnant again. You are a good
mama to your children. Of course
my prayers are continually with
you.
LOVE,
Mom
Oh, I'm so sorry for this fresh heartache taking place in your life. Praying for your family.
ReplyDeleteTrisha...I send you hugs and prayers. I truly can understand...mine all came in a couple of months also, along with some great joys...such mixed emotions.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry...hugs
Oh, Trisha, I am so very sorry. You know I am praying for you.
ReplyDeleteSending much love to you,
Dorothy
I am so sorry for you, and am praying for the Lord to comfort your hurting heart after another loss!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Nicole
Oh, Trisha, I am so sorry for your loss. You are such a good Mom to all your blessings, and you were already in love with this wee one. You and yours will continually be in our prayers. You have a lot of folks who love you. Let us help if we can in any way.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Cousin Patty in Richmond
Oh, my dear friend! I will pray all that you've ask, and all that His Spirit leads me to pray. Love and soothing hugs across the many miles!
ReplyDeleteI too am sorry yet rejoicing that our Sovereign God is to wise to make a mistake and to loving to be unkind. He and He alone knows best and does (and allows) all things according to His good pleasure. Yet, He has given us the gift and ability to grieve. My prayers are with you.
ReplyDelete(((HUGS))) to you across the miles my precious friend! I am praying for you.
ReplyDeleteMuch Love,
Camille xo
I'm so sorry Trisha. I love you and I will pray faithfully for you. I wish I could give you a hug.
ReplyDeleteStill thinking of you & praying for you Trisha. Love, Ashleigh
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking and praying for you, Trisha...your name is right here next to my computer! <3 Hugs!
ReplyDeleteOh Trisha - I was so happy to find your new blog via Becky's, then so saddened to see/read about your losses and sufferings. Oh, my dear sister in Christ, I am praying for you.
ReplyDeleteTrish.. I am so sorry about the loss of our "little one" I did not see your blog about this.. have to start reading all of them before sending an answer... I have been and will still pray for everyone... give my love to all.. Ruth----- Granma
ReplyDelete