Monday, April 23, 2012

20 Weeks and We're Having A....





**I have so much to share, but it's late, and I'm tired. :) Now you know that we'll be swimming in blue again. We're delighted that God has added another boy to our family and has given Jedediah the joy of having a little brother to one day pal around with.

With love,
A very grateful Mama

33 comments:

  1. You look beautiful Trisha! So excited God has blessed you with a little boy! We'll continue to pray for you & your son!! Congratulations! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Hollie, you bless me so! Thank you! Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Trisha! You look FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do look fabulous! Exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with the others, you look absolutely blossoming! Congratulations on this new son and may God be with you for the next 20 weeks. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so beautiful!

    Congratulations!

    Love you,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trisha - you look wonderful! :) I love your hair, earrings, smile, belly ;), and skirt! CONGRATS ON YOUR BABY BOY!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so wonderful...another precious boy. Now Jedediah can be a "big" brother. You have the true glow of pregnancy and I pray the remaining months are easy for you.
    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What sweet encouragement to start the day with! Thank you so much. I'm grateful over and over for your continued prayers. Love and hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blessings, blessings, blessings, and more blessings in blue --- how marvelous! You look radiant, your girlies glow with glee and love to you all as you wait for your little man to finish cook'n.
    Love to you and Congratulations,
    Jojo


    O.K. -I got to say - I'm liking your bookshelves - they look well loved =0]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! You do look lovely!! At 29 weeks, I can definitely relate to being tired. I've been going to bed at 8/8:30 many nights! It is so worth it though. :)

    May God bless you with His gift of rest, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So excited fro you. You look beautiful and just shine! What a fun way to pray for the newest baby....to find out and give him a name. I love it!

    ~Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so pretty! I love that little tummy! Congratulations on your new son-to-be. I am so excited for you and your family. The girls look really excited too.
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! Your little girls look so excited! I'll keep you and your little boy in prayer! :)

    To the KING be all the glory!
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! Your little boy looks very cute on you! And look at those big sisters... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you again, everyone! Your good words and your prayers bless my heart more than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is what a couple of months off blogging will do for you! I didn't even know you pregnant! I feel so ashamed for not keeping up! But, I'm back to blogging now and I'm glad I stopped by here. I am so happy for your continued blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rejoicing with you all! Can't wait to meet this precious little one!!!! You are beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. B E A U T I F U L!!!! Congratulations to the Poff family!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats!! so happy for you..I didnt tell you my brother Daniel had a baby girl on 4/1/12. Now for the great name challenge...
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look great!
    Baby boys are great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations...I only knew with one of my six, the other five were all surprises at birth...enjoy, enjoy!!

    Great pregnant picture..that is something I never took and now regret...I am sure my daughter-in-laws will have tons of pictures of my grands

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations....I will have another WONDERFUL GRANDSON.. Take care.. God Bless!!! Love ya'll Grandma..

    ReplyDelete
  24. My Dear, you look FABULOUS! Congratulations on your little man! I hope you are feeling well, other than a bit tired. I suspect that will go away in 20 years or so ;) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  25. My precious friend...you are absolutely the picture of beautifulness! (Yes, that IS a word...I said so!)

    Yippee for little brothers who grow up together. So wonderful!!

    Continuing to pray for you.

    So much love,
    Camille xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are beautiful.You definitely
    look pregnant. Baby will be here for you know it. Love you, dear
    daughter.
    HUGS,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love to the rest of you! Thank you again for your prayers and encouragement. I'm such a blessed woman!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Had to chime in here, my sweet friend...you are GLOWING and GORGEOUS and BEAUTIFUL and little boy Poff #5 is so blessed to have you for a mama!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations, Trisha! So happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...