"Personal experience is ever the master singer.
Whatever Thou art to others,
to me Thy mercy is most notable."
to me Thy mercy is most notable."
~C.H. Spurgeon
There's not a day that passes in which His mercies don't fail to amaze me!
~Praising God for a lovely Easter celebration at church, as well as a delicious Easter dinner.
~I'm thankful that while at church our son noticed the nail that was lodged in our van tire, and we were able to get it repaired. (I know...I have mixed feelings about that one, but it got fixed, and I'm thankful we didn't need a new tire, etc.)
~I'm thankful my precious friend's son, who was at death's door, was released from the hospital and was able to celebrate his 17th birthday this past Sunday! Please pray for Austin, that the heart meds he's taking will be effective. Pray for God's grace to be poured out in great measure on him and his family.
~I'm thankful for Peek-a-boo
~I'm thankful for 17 years with Ink and for sons, big and little.
~I'm praising God for signs of spring where we live. I love hearing the birds singing in the morning, and these first buds are so lovely to me.
~I'm thankful for napping buddies.
~I'm grateful so much of what I worry about doesn't come to fruition. What I thought was a badly infected tooth that might require a root canal turned out to be a gum infection. You've never seen a pregnant woman so delighted to have a gum infection!!
~I'm thankful for 18 weeks and three days and a great report from the doctor this week. I'm thankful for every pregnancy symptom and discomfort. What a privilege to carry this life within me.
~ Yesterday was the 6 month anniversary of Michele's home-going. I'm thankful for the healing God does in our hearts over time. Boy, I miss her, and yet, His grace sustains me, and it's a blessing to see how it's especially sustaining her daughter.
~I'm thankful for God's moment by moment preservation of me. How little I comprehend what He keeps me from, i.e. dominion of sin, being drawn out of the narrow way, horrible heresies, being overcome by Satan, departing from the living God, etc. How amazing is His grace! (Thanks to A.W. Pink for this beautiful reminder!)
~I'm thankful for the incredible opportunity for Ink to spend three weeks with this godly family this summer! (He got his passport in a little over a week, which I think is amazing.) This will be an awesome opportunity for him, and I praise God for the love and kindness of the saints. Becky, you make me cry!
~I'm thankful for two Grandmas who have pledged to send us barbecue Fritos, and maybe even read and comment a bit more often...and who both have a great sense of humor! I love you!!
With love,
Trisha







Wonderful list, Trisha. Oh for hearts to thank Him for His goodness as we should.
ReplyDeleteAwesome opportunity for Ink!
Very nice, sister. Thank you for sharing that. God has blessed you with a wonderful family.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful, thoughtful list! I also give thanks that much of my worry does not come about. God does indeed spare us from so many things, more than we can ever realize.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the new life growing within you. I just today noticed you following my blog and came by to get acquainted. There is a Tricia in my family, so perhaps I can keep your name straight.
Grace and peace to you in the risen Christ!
Beautiful list my sweet sister! Joining you in giving thanks and praying for Austin, too! Love you!
ReplyDeletePrecious friend ~
ReplyDeleteYour family is lovely. Your photos are beautiful. Our God is Great! And I am thankful that He gave me YOU as a friend!
I am SO thrilled for you that this little one is growing so well inside your womb. We pray for you! HE hears and answers. HE does all things well.
Thank you SO much for praying for us and for asking others to as well. You are a great blessing to me!! We were just today listening to Austin share a little about his ambulance ride (nearly 3 weeks ago). He revealed to us that the paramedic was on the phone reporting as they were transporting him to Children's...he was saying things like "pulse in the 230's, blood pressure in the 60's (upper #), grey/blue/green around his eyes, skin very pale, and I don't like his sats (oxygen levels)". Hmmmm...my heart races as I type. And God is Good. Always.
So much Love to you!
Camille XO
P.S. So sorry this comment is soooo long.
What a great list! And how neat that Ink gets to stay with Becky and her family for a few weeks!
ReplyDeleteI keep looking for the 'like' button, and then I realized I was on blogspot, not wordpress, lol.
ReplyDeleteGreat list, and you have a great son there. It was Ink Slinger that connected me over here!
TE Hanna,
ReplyDeleteI wish Blogger would come up with a "like" button. They're so behind the times. :)
Thank you for stopping by! Your comment is a blessing!