When we lived in NJ we always called Krispy Kreme in Delaware our favorite neighborhood. My husband would get the urge to drive to his favorite neighborhood. Now that we have one in town we try to avoid it but it was so wonderful when it was rare. Precious cargo.
All of you would be so impressed to know that those doughnuts were going to the staff at our optometrist's office. :) Brilliant Ink thought of strapping them in, and it just cracked me up.
I did indulge in a glazed creme filled--my absolute favorite.
My hubby would say a big AMEN to this-Krispy Kreme is his ultimate favorite and the chocolate frosted creme filled his favorite one. :) That or jelly I will eat but I am not a huge donut fan but I must admit I do like KK do thing the one near us is 1 1/2 hours. :) This made me lol-thanks Love you
"Each of us, every day, is standing under a Niagara of blessings..."
~Doug Wilson
"There is enough in God to fill our treasures, to replenish every hungry soul, to supply all our wants, to answer all our desires, to make us completely happy."
Hah! There's a KK down the road from us. It's funny to see people make U-turns when the red sign comes on.
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!
ReplyDeleteNow that's the way to care for them! Yum!
ReplyDeleteLOL! And that's a LOT of doughnuts! :)
ReplyDeleteWe have to drive about 25 minutes to get to the nearest Krispy Kreme...it's a Good thing!
Have a great day!
Love,
Camille
When we lived in NJ we always called Krispy Kreme in Delaware our favorite neighborhood. My husband would get the urge to drive to his favorite neighborhood. Now that we have one in town we try to avoid it but it was so wonderful when it was rare. Precious cargo.
ReplyDeleteAll of you would be so impressed to know that those doughnuts were going to the staff at our optometrist's office. :) Brilliant Ink thought of strapping them in, and it just cracked me up.
ReplyDeleteI did indulge in a glazed creme filled--my absolute favorite.
Love and hugs to you all!
I'm jealous. I love Krispy Kreme.
ReplyDeleteInk is so creative.
LOVE AND MISS YOU.
HUGS,
memaw
My hubby would say a big AMEN to this-Krispy Kreme is his ultimate favorite and the chocolate frosted creme filled his favorite one. :) That or jelly I will eat but I am not a huge donut fan but I must admit I do like KK do thing the one near us is 1 1/2 hours. :)
ReplyDeleteThis made me lol-thanks
Love you
That's hilarious Trisha.
ReplyDeleteYes, they are that precious! I just have one question. Where'd dem kids have to ride? :-)
ReplyDeleteYes! I love KK doughnuts. They're the best. Take good care of them. :)
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up, friend! LOL!
ReplyDeleteboy do I miss those! the closest one we have is at the Casino. I remember the one at Little Creek and Chesapeake.
ReplyDelete