Friday, April 13, 2012

Friends











9 comments:

  1. What a great story in pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pics. What kind of birds are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Could also be husband and wife, maybe? She's asking if their home is ready yet. He, with straw still stuck in his mouth, comes up right beside her to reassure/show her that he's working on it. Diligently. :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! That reminds of our two parakeets (Skittles and Budgie). Budge will make Skittles mad, so he tries to bring peace offerings until Skittles will forgive him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Trisha,
    Saw this when you posted it. Loved it. Ha!
    Thanks for stopping in, it was an encouragement!
    Lately "I'm too pooped to pop" as the old song goes. Everything has its seasons.
    I'm in a tired one.
    Blessings and Love to you,
    Jojo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pictures of the birds are beautiful. Thanks for posting
    them.
    LOVE,
    memaw

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...