A whole new world of adventure opens up when the Cap'n realizes a mere plastic step stool will take him places he's never been before.
Places like, "Leftover Land," with access to all that cinnamon sugar that didn't quite make it on the breakfast toast.
Forget the fried chicken. This is what's meant by finger-lick'in good.
There are benefits to being the eighth child. Mother has matured and lightened up. Instead of worrying about a fall from 4 inches off the ground or cleaning up sugar-coated fingers, she goes into Mamarazzi mode and grabs the camera.
Besides, one's cuteness is a genuine life-saver.





Cute, cute, cute!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCute!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to come up with another adjective other than cute. So here's another one -
ReplyDeleteCute!
He makes me smile :)
ReplyDeleteoh he is just precious. Those eyes! You are blessed...
ReplyDeleteHello sweet friend! Taking a peek back into the blogosphere again and I must add my approval of the total cuteness factor of these pictures! Oh my heart! Love that boy! I wonder if I'll ever be able to get him to share his cookie with me? :o)
ReplyDeleteAnd your photo there on the sidebar is STUNNING! Absolutely gorgeous!
Given my nausea this week (praise the Lord!!!), we may just be ordering a pizza on Saturday! (Pizza and saltines) :o)
Ready to hug your neck!
I love you, dear!
Tami