Monday, October 3, 2011

A Bit of Silence

My Beloved whisked me away for an anniversary trip to Telluride, CO this past weekend. We left Friday and just returned today. How gloriously hued is God's creation this time of year!

But how does so much life happen when you're only away for a few days that you feel like it will take a month to catch up?

I have lots of your posts to read, school plans to finalize, photos to post from our trip, and other projects to take care of this week. So, other than sharing updates about Michele, I'm going to be silent here for several days.

As far as Michele is concerned, the BIG request right now is for God to help her body get rid of fluid. Her breathing has improved today, and we are so grateful for that. Yet, every day is full of new challenges.....things can change so quickly, so continued prayers are needed!

And let me say that we don't take your prayers for granted one bit! Oh, how grateful we are!

And I have another request. A dear sister in the LORD has just lost another baby. She was 18 weeks along. Her last pregnancy ended the same way, and my heart is so heavy for her. I can't share her name, but of course, God knows who she is. Would you please pray for God to pour out loads of comfort and grace upon her and her family?

With love,

13 comments:

  1. Telluride? Oh, my son loves it there... I've never been. What a beautiful time of year to visit!

    My prayers are still being lifted for Michelle and now your friend also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun, how sweet to be swept away!!!Happy Anniversary!!!
    Thanks for the updates and I am praying have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your anniversary was so
    wonderful. I am still here praying
    for Michele and I will pray also
    for your friend.
    Love,
    Sandy
    (Remember I need your address):0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely time of rest for the two of you. Praying for Michele and your friend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, my Friend!

    My prayers are with you...

    Much love,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adding my prayers, Trisha.

    Glad you had a nice getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a lovely time with your husband!

    Praying for Michele & your friend!!!


    Happy Catching-Up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for these needs, Trisha. Our God is faithful and true and He will lift up our loved ones and help each of us through our trials - what a comfort to KNOW that!!

    That's wonderful that you had a lovely weekend away! I'm so happy for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad that you had a wonderful trip. I am still lifting up Michele and David in prayer. I have lost two sweet precious babies and one was at 14 weeks and that was so difficult. I will be lifting up your sweet friends grieving heart, that is such a great loss, it burdened my heart for a very long time. I will pray that God will give her added strength for this very difficult time.
    Love you-Hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful that you got away!!

    No worries about visiting...we all understand!!

    So sorry about Michele and her trials. I will pray for her tonight.

    I also will pray for your friend who lost her baby. How trying these things are...may the LORD indeed give HIS grace and comfort to these suffering at this time.

    Much Love to you!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  11. Swept away by your sweetheart to soak in the the splendor of autumn. That is a nice Gift. That is God showing us that love and rest are good, and that He gives good gift!

    I will continue to lift Michele and to lift your friend! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...