Saturday, October 22, 2011

She's Been Waiting So Long for This

Jubilant One's Name and Age: Miss Ella, 6 yrs. 4 months

Reason for her delight: Lost Tooth

Method of Extraction: Daddy tied a string to her tooth and his BIG truck and...
 Ate an apple 

Time Extraction Took Place: About 20 minutes ago 



"Other than a dimple in a cute little chin,
What's more adorable than a toothless grin?"
~Azu Espezia

9 comments:

  1. Oh, yes I am, Pam. Yes, I am!

    (Sounds like a take on Green Eggs and Ham. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Trisha...
    Still praying for you, dear friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen,
    Thank you. I need your prayers. You know very well how the sadness lingers even in the midst of the rejoicing God gives us. Thank you for your kindness to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay! I'm so glad. I know she was excited about having a lose tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is more adorable indeed!
    Some really lovely photos of your precious children in these last couple of posts.
    Thinking of you and knowing that the Lord is doing his healing work in both heart and mind. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How FUN~~ I always love that first lost tooth. Changes their whole smile. Makes me giggle.
    Way to go.
    Love you
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful times. She is so precious. Hope you are doing well. I have been out of commission for a while, but have thought about you. You know you are one of my very favorite bloggers….I am still waiting to meet you face to face one day over a cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Ella.. love the picture.. there is nothing as sweet as a toothless grin... love you.. Granma

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...