Monday, December 29, 2008

Chips and Dip

Before he started feeling even worse than he was feeling over the weekend, Mountain Man enjoyed giving Little Bit a tutorial in chip and dip eating. Those of you who know him well know that Mountain Man will choose a bag of chips over chocolate any day (I just don't get that...). Anyway, as soon as Little Bit heard the crinkling of that chip bag, she decided to join her Daddy up at the table and get in on the goodies. Here Daddy shows her the proper way to dip a chip.

"Remember to actually eat the chip. Don't just lick off the dip.""You're kidding me, right? I have to eat the chip with the dip?""Yes, you have to eat them together. Otherwise, it would just be dip, and you'll miss the full effect."
"Daddy must be joking...why can't I just eat it my way?""Ok, I'll try it his way. It can't be worse than green eggs and ham."
"Hey, Daddy's right. These do taste great together!"
And after they came to an understanding, Mountain Man even cleaned up his little ranch-dip-covered princess. The End.

4 comments:

  1. Awww that is so cute! I love the pictures too. I think I would have to go with Mr. Poff on preferring chips to chocolate....especially if it is salt and vinegar chips! Now those are hard to beat! =) Love you all. Hope you're feeling better.
    * Hugs
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Bit, you are just precious.
    Can't wait to see you. You and daddy will need to share those when Memaw finally gets to NM.Thanks so much for posting the pictures of Mountain Man and Little Bit. Sure makes my day.
    Love & Prayers to all the Poffs.
    MOM/MEMAW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Bit is so adorable and I love her expressions as she listens to Mountain Man Dad. And Mountain Man looks like he is enjoying his time with Little Bit. And now I have a taste for chips and dip. I love seeing pictures of your family! You can never post too many pictures.
    Hugs, auntie marian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.... love the pictures.... yea... I know Benjie just doesn't eat many sweets if there are chips or fruit around.....I like Chocolate... then chips.....love ya'll...Granma & Pa-Paw

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...