Little Big Man finished reading through the Bible (with just a few edits by Mom and Dad...passages he'll read later.) We printed out a schedule for him to follow early in the year, and he was so diligent each day to have his Bible reading time.

Just as God so graciously blesses us, we chose to bless the boys with a book or books of their choice. Scribe chose a trilogy written by Lloyd Alexander, and Little Big Man chose a series called Archives of Anthropos by John White. We're so proud of you boys! May you always strive to use your time to the glory of God, loving His Word and investing in that which has eternal value.
Hi... we are proud of those boys too.... just keep up the good work... wish we could get on a regular routine like they are doing.... love both of you...Granma & Pa-Paw
ReplyDeleteYou boys and so amazing. What a good job you both have accomplished. I miss you both so much. I'm thankful you have a very special mom and dad to encourage you each day. I'm extremely proud of you both. Sending lots of love,
ReplyDeleteMEMAW
Wow!! I can't beleive how fast you are growing up!!
ReplyDeleteWow, reading through the whole Bible already and copying the WHOLE book of James!! That is so neat!!
Keep up the good work and keep striving for Him!
Sarah
Quite impressive guys! The copy work looks very nice. It feels pretty good to have read the whole Bible doesn't it? See you Sunday...
ReplyDeleteCory and Jack, congratulations on being so diligent in reading the Bible through. You are truly an inspiration. You are very blessed to have a mom and dad to daily lead you in God's Word.
ReplyDeleteLove to you all, Auntie Marian
Fantastic! Enjoy those rewards.
ReplyDeleteMedora
P.S. How long did it take for you to read through the Bible?
Great job guys! Keep investing your time in eternally significant ways and "the things of the earth will grow strangely dim, in the light of His glory and grace".
ReplyDeleteNice Little Big Man! I want to read the whole Bible too. (I like the name "Little Big Man") Corey, your copy work is beautiful! I'm still working on copy work of the book of James. God has really given you the hand to write neatly. It is an encouragement to me and to see it makes me proud of you. I'm glad you found time to write the whole book of James. I hope to see you both on Sunday. Curtis will be there too! I'm glad you are both my friends. I like you guys.
ReplyDeleteBye, your friend Mark.