How cute! I have times when I'm reading in bed, I doze off, and I feel the book fall out of my hand. After a couple of times I finally put down the book, turn off the light, and go to sleep for the night. At least reading at bedtime helps put me to sleep sometimes (and that's not a bad thing).
How precious, little ones. I fall to sleep reading in bed, too. I always have to read before I can settle down before going to sleep. LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
"Each of us, every day, is standing under a Niagara of blessings..."
~Doug Wilson
"There is enough in God to fill our treasures, to replenish every hungry soul, to supply all our wants, to answer all our desires, to make us completely happy."
How cute! I have times when I'm reading in bed, I doze off, and I feel the book fall out of my hand.
ReplyDeleteAfter a couple of times I finally put down the book, turn off the light, and go to sleep for the night. At least reading at bedtime helps put me to sleep sometimes (and that's not a bad thing).
Love to the Poff Family, Auntie Marian
Yes, Auntie Marian, I have to read before going to bed, and it seems like our children have that habit now, too! Love you!
ReplyDeletePoor guy! He's very longsuffering. I would never have held for that...
ReplyDeleteTell R.U. that I can't wait to see him on Friday.
Medora
How sweet! I love it when you can actually get pictures of those happenings!
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
Sarah
That is so cute... give Luke a big hug from us..... Granma & Pa-Paw
ReplyDeleteHow precious, little ones. I fall
ReplyDeleteto sleep reading in bed, too. I always have to read before I can settle down before going to sleep.
LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
LOVE MEMAW