One of our favorite stops was the Speake House. The family used over 85,000 lights in their display and set everything to music. Here's a video that gives you an idea of how amazing the show was. The Littles walked over to the house and danced under the arches. (turn off the blog music to hear the video)
The audio of The Christmas Carol we listened to was produced by American Vision and Five Talents Productions. It is fabulous, and we highly recommend it! Regardless of how many times you've seen the movie, you miss so much of the story if you don't actually read Dickens' book. This audio is a great way to enjoy this story together as a family. You can find it at www.americanvision.org.
After all of the excitement, most children would be like Boo, passed out contentedly for the rest of the ride.
But, Little Bit is not like most children. She was born with an Energizer battery....and when it comes to sleeping..well, she doesn't seem to need much of it. Here she is beaming at the same time Boo was sleeping soundly.
I love Boo and Little Bit. Aren't they so different!!!!!!!!! The lights are beautiful Wish I could have been there. So glad it an enjoyable evening for each of you.
ReplyDeleteLOVE,
MEMAW
Wouldn't you know when I don't read my post first, I mess up.
ReplyDelete"So glad it was an enjoyable evening for each of you".
Love,
Memaw
HI.. those two little girls are so cute.... glad ya'll enjoyed the lights... we got to get out and do the same thing ....
ReplyDeleteLove ya....
Granma & Pa-Paw
What lovely lights! Sounds like a very fun tradition! :) Very cute pictures of Boo and Little Bit! I just love Little Bit's smile! She looks so energetic and cheerful all the time! :)
ReplyDeleteMiss you all!!
Sarah