Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! We love and miss you all!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family. Pray you've had a great day. Thanks for taking the time to post on such a busy day. Love and miss all of the
    Poffs.

    LOVE,
    MOM/Memaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. We received your wonderful Christmas card/picture today. It was so thoughtful of you to include the letter helping us become better acquainted with each family member. Every child should have parents that are so involved in every phase of their upbringing. What a very special family you have.

    Hugs to all,
    Patty & Clyde Richardson (Richmond)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my dear friend. It has been a long, long time since we have been in any kind of contact. So, when I received your Christmas card the other day, I was thrilled to learn about your family blog.

    I have so enjoyed the past couple of days reading your blog and getting to know your family and each of the children. You have a very very beautiful family. I miss you soooo much and am so excited to be able to get to know your children through your blog. We have a family photo website (that needs updating) but here it is:

    http://web.mac.com/msm_4tog/The_Florida_Morgans/Home.html

    Have a GREAT day!
    Love,
    Vilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty!
    We're so glad you stopped by to say "hi." We hope you have a great New Year's celebration with Ralph and Ruth!
    Love,
    All of Us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vilma!
    You need to leave me your e-mail address. Is it still HEARTMORG....? I've enjoyed getting your Christmas picture and letter each year. Can't believe you have a daughter who has been graduated from high school! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...