As you can see in the background, Boo wasn't too keen on the pile-up and wrestle concept. She preferred a more restorative activity as seen below.
Nurses Boo and Little Bit kindly give Daddy their homemade remedy for body aches and bruises. He patiently took the medicine.
Not limited by conventional medicine, the little nurses decided to try the benefits of an ipod charger and wooden rulers to help their patient quickly recover.
After all of the pummeling was over (well, it wasn't that bad..), we settled down for some snow cream and a game of Yahtzee, and Mountain Man was the big winner.
What a fun evening! It looks like great fun and memories. What did ya'll think of Wall-E? I've heard mixed reviews on it. I love the ipod charger idea. Why to go Little Bit and Boo! =)
ReplyDeleteLol! That's so great. It looks like Scribe and Little Big Man had a tough time there! I love you Aunt Trisha!
ReplyDeleteLove, Medora
I wish I had been there to see everyone piled on Mr. Poff! We have done that many times, althought as we have gotten older, bigger and stronger we try to GET Dad on the floor!
ReplyDeleteDid you enjoy Wall-E? We were quoting it today so that is funny you posted about it.
Love,
Rebecca
Hi...it looks like they were having good time...tbe boys that is .... Benjie looked like he had to have some tender loving care....love ya'll...Mom & Dad... (gramna & pa-paw)
ReplyDeleteMarissa and Rebecca,
ReplyDeleteI didn't think I would....but I actually liked Wall-E. Of course, I'm sure I took away some themes from it that others might not have. I remember reading an interview with the creator of the movie in which he stated that the purpose of the movie was very much misinterpreted--the goal was NOT to promote concern over the environment. It was more about the need we all have to be loved and how things can never replace that. (I don't want to misquote, but I think that was his main point).
Ah, the memories that brings back!! ;)
ReplyDeleteWe loved wrestling with daddy too!
I love the nursing job!! Way too cute! But at least we know that if any one is hurt we will be in good hands!! ;)
Love you all!
Sarah